• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Charger R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone buys this car I might be interested in the grills since they are 72's

4396821704_69fea99252.jpg

Steve, I can't get through on a PM. We have spoke on the phone. I thought i was in line to buy this earlier. You said just wait on the title. Send me a PM with your price wanted and I will get you paid. I can wait on the title.

Steve, I can't get through on a PM. We have spoke on the phone. I thought i was in line to buy this earlier. You said just wait on the title. Send me a PM with your price wanted and I will get you paid. I can wait on the title.

It's probably going on eBay. Now that he knows it's worth more money. At least that's what it sounds like.

Luke

Hi I recieved the title for the Charger today. I had several offers since it was listed but couldn't sell it without the title. I will wait a week and post more pics when I get "69383valiant"'s Truck off of the lift. fI No one comes with cash I will put it on Ebay in two weeks. I lost all numbers that I recieved on my phone so I cannot return calls . Someone come and get the car. Motor, trans and sixpack can be included they were remove to keep but recently bought another car with a fresh motor. all emblems for car are here. The car is very fixable and is a real R/T. Come with cash and get it out of here. 610-533-9917 Steve

I will give members on this site first chance before it goes to Ebay, You all need to call again I lost all numbers of those I talked to. Will entertain trades also.

Did you sell the car yet? if not I am interested in the whole car - but it seems so are a few other people. I would like to know (if) the car is sold, what you have separate from the car - like the six pack, or body panels. I am a few hours east of you in NY and serious but need to be clear on what you have and at what price before taking time from work and family for the ride.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back