• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 charger se

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought i would bump this up one more time.if know one is interested than i am going to take it out of my garage and put it back in storage. $2200

thought i would bump this up one more time.if know one is interested than i am going to take it out of my garage and put it back in storage. $2200

what kind of shape are the frame rails in? Do the hide away headlights work? I have a 71 that I am trying to restore now, but always have room for another!!! Thanks Jim

Do you have a Roadrunner all ready or are you looking to get one after the sale of this car?

what kind of shape are the frame rails in? Do the hide away headlights work? I have a 71 that I am trying to restore now, but always have room for another!!! Thanks Jim

the frame rails are in good shape the last time i was under it,can look tomorrow to double check.The headlamp covers did work but i haven't driven the car for awhile.

Do you have a Roadrunner all ready or are you looking to get one after the sale of this car?

i already have 2 RR.my 69 vitamin c and a 69 dark green.just trying to downsize alittle.

Obviously you want $2200 obo for the 1971 charger car and which you still have in your possession, right? lets talk through personal email.

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS would be one gorgeous Charger if restored "correctly" . GA4 is a beautiful colour , and the white vinyl top ( V4W = Halo Top ? I cannot remember
... ) and V7W ( pinstripes ? ) are a great contrast to the gunmetal finish .

It's definitely not every day that one sees a R35 ( AM/FM MultiPlex Stereo ) in a car of this vintage ; and , it looks as though it's still in its original resting spot !

Wish I had the time and money to dedicate to this beauty !

Good luck with its sale .

THIS would be one gorgeous Charger if restored "correctly" . GA4 is a beautiful colour , and the white vinyl top ( V4W = Halo Top ? I cannot remember
... ) and V7W ( pinstripes ? ) are a great contrast to the gunmetal finish .

It's definitely not every day that one sees a R35 ( AM/FM MultiPlex Stereo ) in a car of this vintage ; and , it looks as though it's still in its original resting spot !

Wish I had the time and money to dedicate to this beauty !

Good luck with its sale .

thanks for the kind words.I did start working on it but the wife wants me to get my 69 RR up first,plus i need to downsize my stable. I know there is somebody that would like it and enjoy her like i have. I have had some people asking but nothing solid yet (cash flow,i understand that),i will just put her in storage until i can get to work on her again or somebody buys her.

That GA4 car would look great next to my GA4 Demon. I wish I had the time and space to restore that one.

i took it out of my garage and put it in storage so i could make room for some other projects,but if somebody wanted to but it,yes it is for sale yet.

Round 2. I do have a line on guy that has a 383 motor and tranny in another 71 charger if anybody wanted a year correct engine to put in it.he wants 250.00 for it.Shoot me a pm with your fone#.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back