• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 charger se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. Man someone buy this thing. I don't have room.

I really wish i could, the 71 Charger is my pick although i like all the newer gen Chargers, third on my list of favorites! I tried even selling my Ram 4x4 to get one and noone has the money. I cant get upset at the ones interested but cant for one reason or another because im kind of in the same boat as many.. If this one were close enough, id try something different, winter hear now, may need the Ram anyway, but way to far away from me. I do hope someone grabs it, Its a project but solid and well worth the effort making it into a great car for the road and especially a Mopar induced nut like us! A free bump for ya Roger. Good luck.

Thanks ron. I'm thinking about asking joey about a consolation prize for have the longest ad. LOL. maybe some FBBO stickers. LOL again. Just kidding joey, you don't have to.

LOL, Well whatever it takes to sell i guess! I do hope you can do it, it has been awhile but with new members showing up here and there, you cant give up.. The price cant be better for someone looking for a good old Mopar, and most all likes the Charger.

71 charger se UPDATE

The charger is not for sale now. Was talking with the wife last night and she informed me that she would like to keep it and have me rebuild it for her. She could've told me this 2 yrs ago. Thanks to all that inquired,commented and viewed this ad.

The charger is not for sale now. Was talking with the wife last night and she informed me that she would like to keep it and have me rebuild it for her. She could've told me this 2 yrs ago. Thanks to all that inquired,commented and viewed this ad.
Well... At least she told u before it did get sold!!

LOL..Women eh Roger? That's funny.

Wow! Your wife wants you to rebuild it for her? That's a cool woman you got there, roadrunnerman! Good luck with the project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back