• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 charger se

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunnerman

Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
for sale to good home.
1971 dodge charger.vin#WP29N1Gxxxxxx.factory 383 car has 318 in now(was there when i bought car yrs ago,ran good).fender tag options:
P31 R35V7W 26 END
L37 M21 M31 M44 N41
C11 G33 H51 J25 J52 L31
V4W U B41 B51 C21 C55
GA4 CRXA TX9 203 165474
E65 D32 WP29 N1G xxxxxx
this car is registered in galen govier,s file for the chrysler registry as being 1 of 196 1971 charger se built at st.louis plant.(109 4speeds & 87 autos)mine is an automatic and is #2 of 8 registered at st.louis,mo.Mine is an automatic on floor w/bucket seats, rally dash, concealed headlights,blue interior,car was painted blue when i got it.have broadcast sheet and title.have other literature to go with car.body is a little rough in lower rear quarters and there is a hole on drivers floor. price is $4500.00

009.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

thanks,the car has had a rough life even b4 i got and i don't have time to do it right.just from reading post from the members here and seeing what they have done w/there own cars i know somebody can do it good.

'71 charger

will drop price down to $3800.

'71 charger

$3000.00 final price drop,would like to sell car to start working on RR project.

car is still for sale if anybody is interested.

Due to emergency leagal issue I am willing to drop the price on the 71 charger se to 2500.00 if you have any questions please call me at *** *** **** I am available any time.

Modified by staff- Removed telephone number from ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks will,trying to adopt grandson,had an incident(not intentional),now state won't let us so trying to hire lawyer.I don't want my grandson to grow up thinking i was going to give up without a fight.

thanks donny,i appreciate that,i know i've had this car for sale for awhile,but i'm hoping somebody will see it.(call me stubborn)

car is still available for sale.have legal issues taken care of, but would still like to sell the car.

If i could id buy it for a friends son or my girlfriend but got 6 now no more room need more property

thanks loneagle,appreciate the reply.i see you do have quite a few of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back