• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 GTX for sale. non matching, auto, GY9 tawny gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

steved033

Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Pictures and details at my hagerty link, more pictures in my signature link (and a video from a couple months ago).

No fender tag, copy of the build sheet. some extras...let's talk!

$45,000

1971 Plymouth GTX for Sale | Hagerty Marketplace

IMG_4632.JPG

IMG_4635.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
In true fashion of "I'm selling something", the FAST fuel injection on the car has gone sideways after 10 years.

I'm going to keep the aeromotive tank, reverting it back to carb. So: Holley mechanical secondary 4779, Mancini vac advance distributor with HEI cap (same as the fast so I can keep my plug wires), all the plumbing...

Pause on the sale till I get it running right.

In true fashion of "I'm selling something", the FAST fuel injection on the car has gone sideways after 10 years.

I'm going to keep the aeromotive tank, reverting it back to carb. So: Holley mechanical secondary 4779, Mancini vac advance distributor with HEI cap (same as the fast so I can keep my plug wires), all the plumbing...

Pause on the sale till I get it running right.
I can take this ad down (but save it so it can be re-opened) or you can leave it up until you get things running right.

FAST fuel injection in the bin. Car is back together.

Holley 4779, electric choke, Mopar Electronic distributor and orange box from Mancini.

It's bonkers. I should have done this years ago.

Editing price to $45k. There's lots more work and part into it now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back