• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 GTX 440/auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
1:48 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey everyone,

I have a solid and complete 1971 GTX for sale. Unfortunately the fender tag is no longer with the car and was lost after the owner passed away and had it off to decode. The car still has original B5 blue paint under the yellow respray. It is a factory B5 car with white interior and a black top. Engine is not matching numbers but is a date coded 71 block that runs strong. The car will run and drive but I would replace some of the suspension before taking it on a main road. From what I can see the car still has all the original body panels. The worst spots on the car are the bottom 6 inches of the quarter panels behind the tire. There are a couple of big dents in some of the panels but can definitely be saved with some good bodywork. The interior is complete and very clean for being original. The dash pad has no cracks and the cluster is in excellent shape. I've built a lot of cars at my shop, this is a very good starting point for someone that wants an affordable 71 GTX. Asking 30k obo. I'm located in Auburn Hills, Michigan.

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service