• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 project bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

manes

Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Completely disassembled, pictures prior to dissemble can be seen at:http://www.71superbee.com/Michael_Henzel/#pop01
Car breaks down as follows: 1971 340 magnum car, Roller(missing original engine and trans) but comes with a date coded 71, 340 which all machine work on the block has been done : block is 30 over with cam bearings installed, 4 inch SCAT stroker crank w/bearings installed, comes with KB 10:1 pistons, (SCAT I beam rods, ring set, gasket set, pistons are for aluminum head build, all uninstalled), oil P/U extension, comes with original "J" heads which are disassembled but i have all the stuff off of them from the motor as well as the 4bbl iron manifold, HD727 TF the was originally coupled to the motor, ev2 hemi orange, full vinyl top and a/c . build sheet states 14 in rallies
were the only options selected, manual full drum brakes, manual steering, bench seat, HD 727 automatic trans, 323 open rearend, 2 spd wiper. Car is in the super bee registry and is listed as 1 of 34 known to exist 340 magnum cars out of a total of 320, coded as domestic publications car. also 1 of only 2 known hemi orange 340 cars, 1 of 2 known export cars and is the only international export car in the registry of the 340 cars. I believe I am either the second or third owner(not sure), I have the name of the guy I bought it from, and the name of the guy who own it prior to that. issues=Rust: upper A pillars rot now filled with bondo, will need drivers lower quarter panel patch, driver side floor board, I was going to convert to a four speed so I cut that area out. There is some cowl rust, will need truck lid, trunk floor has some holes not major., needs drivers rear frame rail or cap?brake lines were shot, gas tank was shot and both were removed and trashed
doors are solid, front fenders are solid but pass. has workable crease, rockers are solid, rust has been cut out of lower rear window corners and replaced with rust free corners from parts cars- the weld in need to be completed, same with upper inside trunk corners, Hood has surface rust underside, someone put aftermarket hood pins at sometime in it's life, Have build sheet, Fender tags.
to much for me to handle, and i am more then likely forgetting things so if interested ask, misc. items laying around: tail shaft for 1971 used on earlier 4 spds, flr shift steering column, steering column from a 74 charger see w/cruise control lever, cruise control unit, original dash harness was melted beyond repair but have very nice harness with all the bells and whistles from the 74 charger se broughm parts car i had. bought the car years ago to simply save it. found in a field sunk in the mud on the drivers side which is why it need a drivers frame rail, I have bee looking for a rust free shell to simply transfer all my good parts and numbers, then part out the rest of the car that is the easiest way to go with this car (for me)
anyhow, any questions. ask: $7500 or if you have a rolling rust free shell ( I don't need doors, fenders , glass don't even need trunk lid(can buy that later- if you have this I would like to hear from you maybe I will buy and just keep and convert the parts to make the resto easy for me.
Lastly I am open to any possible trades of rust free 71-74 dodge or plymouth b bodies with engine but must be a factory a/c car. can take picture of any area of car if needed.
Thanks mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back