• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Roadrunner Clone B5 Blue sell/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

djais1801

Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Roadrunner Clone B5 Blue
Started Life as a Satellite Sebring in Canada, where it was cloned. It then went to Massachusetts, NY State, and then to me. It has been garaged from the 2 previous owners and myself, had no contact w/ original owner so can’t verify that. No fender tag or build sheet. I have owned for 3 years, and am getting bored...so testing the waters.
Engine rebuilt 1000 miles on it
Along w/ new 3 core Champion aluminum radiator and electric fan
Water pump
Edelbrock 383 performer intake
Holley 770 street avenger 4bbl
906 ported heads
Mild cam (have purple cam that goes w/ sale)
2300 stall convertor (have 3500 stall that goes w/ sale)
Rear rebuilt in 2012 w/ 373’s
Headers w/ dynomax exhaust and QTP electric exhaust cut outs (sounds awesome) switch under dash
727 no issues
Road Runner horn
Interior near perfect
LED bulbs in dash
Pistol Grip shifter
All lights, wipers, blinkers, radio work (except reverse lights)
Have 2 sets of wheels/tires
Police 15x7 w/ rallye center caps on Cooper Cobras -1000 mi. (have dog dish caps also)
Rallye 15x7 w/ BFG’s 400 mi.
Car has won a few trophies at local cruise nights and took 1st Place 2013 Best in Class at Mopar Weekend at Englishtown Raceway Park.
Do not have to sell, not looking for 3rd party to help me sell. Trades considered w/ cash either way for the following:
2009/10 Challenger SRT8 6 speed (Orange, White, Silver, or Blue)
Dodge Demon/1968-70 Coronet
Other muscle cars to be considered from the late 60’s to early 70’s…
All in all, it is a fast, reliable, head turning driver, not a concourse show car. You will definitely be the only 71 at your local shows. Please check out the youtube videos.
The only things that are inoperable: cigarette lighter and reverse lights
This is a fine example of 70’s muscle. $17,900 or best reasonable offer.
Car is located in Point Pleasant NJ.
01.jpg
019.jpg
027.JPG
192.jpg
632.jpg
2012-04-14115803.jpg
2012-08-29081153[1].jpg
View attachment 211485
2012-10-17172336.jpg
i6597.jpg
moparled_zps900bf50c.jpg
moparletter_zps2adf45e7.jpg
pistolgrip.jpg
I will get more pics up this weekend re: engine bay, trunk, interior etc. these are all the pics I have on work computer.
here are videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5jR93ZDqD8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23DKSmXoxOM

Last edited:
You have a really nice car hope you don't regret selling it......I would think someone from Europe would be all over the car. Maybe PM a couple of members over there.

thanks...how would I go about finding European members?

Last edited:
Do you have any engine bay pics? Under-body pics? Fender tag pic? Thanks

Do you have any engine bay pics? Under-body pics? Fender tag pic? Thanks
I can get some under body pictures for you this afternoon… And will add some engine bay pics as well… In the ad I talked about not having a fender tag or build sheet... The score was cloned from a satellite Sebring

I can get some under body pictures for you this afternoon… And will add some engine bay pics as well… In the ad I talked about not having a fender tag or build sheet... The score was cloned from a satellite Sebring
Thank you, I see it now, in my excitement I must have missed that part about no fender tag lol, very nice looking car

090.jpg
091.jpg
092.jpg
093.jpg

Attachments

• 089.jpg
    089.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,362
  • 091.jpg
    091.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,414
okay...I know I'm still speaking to crickets..but I am down to $13,500 obo. just an fyi it has a 12k bid on flebay ending tues afternoon.
here are some undercarriage pics
uc2.jpg
uc6.jpg
uc5.jpg
uc4.jpg
uc3.jpg

Attachments

• uc1.jpg
    uc1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,073
i'm really surprised this car has not sold. wish i had the coin and the space, good luck with your sale!!

i'm really surprised this car has not sold. wish i had the coin and the space, good luck with your sale!!

thanks 68...it is on ebay right now at $12,600. the bid ends today at 2:30pm-losing a lot of coin, but not in it for the $$$ in it for the fun...time for a change-stay tuned

it sold for $12,600. haven't heard from the buyer yet...not sure what ebay does if you don't get deposit in 48 hrs?

it sold for $12,600. haven't heard from the buyer yet...not sure what ebay does if you don't get deposit in 48 hrs?
I just went through that with the sale of my car, twice. First buyer was a complete *** ebay name sityam. If no deposit you have to wait until your terms are not met for full payment. Then you can file a non payment case with ebay that will take a week. You must do it that way or you loose your fees to ebay so basically they wont do anything even if your right.

I just went through that with the sale of my car, twice. First buyer was a complete *** ebay name sityam. If no deposit you have to wait until your terms are not met for full payment. Then you can file a non payment case with ebay that will take a week. You must do it that way or you loose your fees to ebay so basically they wont do anything even if your right.
This is BS...I had 2 local guys wanting to see it today. If I don't get the deposit tomorrow, I'm selling it locally and still going after him

I wanted this car so bad, but could not quite make the bidding price, plus shipping. Hopefully, the buyer will come through, if not, maybe it will be better for you in the end, good luck man, cya around the boards.

Is a nice car but truly 12-13K is in line for a Satellite. Here locally is a #'s GY3 71 RR with 30,000 original miles for 15K which is a good deal.
Hope your sale goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back