• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Roadrunner Clone B5 Blue sell/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've seen the car sitting over at a local garage.
its a very nice looker, paint job/chrome looks very nice/straight.
you sure couldn't build it for the price.
someone's getting a good deal for sure.
hey Ivan what are you thinking of moving on to?

i've seen the car sitting over at a local garage.
its a very nice looker, paint job/chrome looks very nice/straight.
you sure couldn't build it for the price.
someone's getting a good deal for sure.
hey Ivan what are you thinking of moving on to?

I am bit by the mopar bug my friend...details to follow-as soon as I move past the Satty.

They are getting a good deal for sure...I just added up my receipts over the past 3 years...and putting a new engine in def. hurt after 1 month of having the car. I have 9g's + into this car, not including what I paid.
I got into an "internet argument" w/ some clown on CL who called it a "fake" and said he'd give me $6g's for it. Then got offended that I didn't accept his BS offer, THEN flagged my post on CL. Who does this?

If he thought the add was fake why would he make an offer on a car that dosent exist? There are stupid people out there that obviously have a thought process that lives on a much different reality.

If he thought the add was fake why would he make an offer on a car that dosent exist? There are stupid people out there that obviously have a thought process that lives on a much different reality.
he didn't think the ad was fake...he was bashing my car because it was a "clone"

here is the CL dialogue...You tell me:

him: Way high for a fake! Take $6000?

me: Thanks for your advice

him: So $6000? or what?

me: No thank you

him: Dream on!

me: Thank you...it's been a pleasure

him: Why are you wasting my time? Keep trying to screw someone on that over priced fake, and stop bothering me! Found a REAL Runner for $12K! Good Luck trying to sell some fake for more! lol You clown!

That's a nice car for $12,600. Don't let that idiot get you down. I would have paid that or a little more if I were ready to buy.

he didn't think the ad was fake...he was bashing my car because it was a "clone"

him: Why are you wasting my time? Keep trying to screw someone on that over priced fake, and stop bothering me! Found a REAL Runner for $12K! Good Luck trying to sell some fake for more! lol You clown!

You're making this stuff up to mess with us right?
Wasting his time?
I think we know who the "clown" is here ... and it's not you.

How are you coming along with the ebay sale?

btw ... I like the car. If I was within a 5-6 hr drive of you I might have bit on it for what you were asking.

what an ***, people want 6g for a running and driving roached out A body that needs everything.

Bump for myself
Has the ebay buyer NOT come through for you? IF so, I am sorry man, I wish I had enough money to buy this beauty off of you, but I need more time. Time is not my friend at the moment lol

It is a really nice car DJais! Good luck with the sale. I have a 72, and have waffled back and forth about selling mine, or rather my wife has ;/, Anyway, the best I got for mine was 16,500, so I decided to keep it.

Mike

That's terrible! Well hopefully the overseas buyers come through. Personally I hate to see this car leave the United States. Good luck:)
Me too I wanted to wait till after the first of the year to buy one just like it. I think somebody got one hell of a deal.

I looked over the pictures pretty good and watched the video's. That looks to be a very solid car with a real fun build. Best of Luck with your sale and future buys!!
Ron

It's a good looking car - I have it posted in Sweden with some interest but nobody serious enough to start discussing with :(

Let me know if and when to pull the ad!

/ Sigge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back