• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 SUPERBEE 6-pack 4 speed, 1 of 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

6pack71bee

Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
[FONT=&amp]must sell due to health problems! 1971 dodge super bee. This is a super rare car being only one of 30 that was built and there are only 7 accounted for on the superbee registry including mine at the moment. It is also the only six pack 71 bee in f3 light metallic green color. It is a factory 440 6 pack, 4 speed car with 3.54 dana 60 rear end. But it is also an executive order car that has some odd options which i know make it a one of a kind! Has f7 interior with non console bucket seats. Car is basically untouched with exception of motor and trans. It has a replacement block with correct dating and the hemi trans is not numbers matching. I have the fender tags and original build sheet. Have the original 959 radiator that has been re-cored. Was missing driveshaft, carbs and air cleaner when i bought it. Had another 71 charger that i parted out, so there are a bunch of extra parts i have collected over the last 10 years that will go with the car. Comes with many extra metal pieces from parts car including, 3 frame rails, inner fenders, 6 doors, 2 extra fenders, extra dash, inner/outer wheelhouses, extra valances, cowl & firewall, extra tail lights, extra grilles, extra bumpers, nos fan shroud, nos rear tail pipes plus many more items. Does have some rust issues mainly in driver rear frame rail, front floor pans, quarters and other areas. Trunk pan is crusty but only has a few holes. Will need a trunk lid and the hood skin will need to be grafted onto another frame as there is rust in the hood frame. Will need a complete restoration but will be worth a ton when finished. Once in a lifetime chance to own a mopar this rare. Not everyday you find a one of one vehicle! Please pm your E-MAIL ADDRESS for more pictures. Sorry about the pictures i have as it is buried in the back corner of my shop and i can not get to it very well. Our state does not issue titles on older vehicles, so would be sold with notarized bill of sale only. Please check with your state about getting a replacement title. Serious inquires only please!! $20,000 or will consider up to $5k in trade. Pm for list of items i may trade for.[/FONT]

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,417
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 2,658
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2,482
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2,419
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 2,383
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2,358
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,371
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,366
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,346
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 2,383
Wish I had the cash, This would be a nice ride! Good Luck!

Rare car!!

Love this car!!! I don't care how rusty, I can fix it!!!
Please email back some detailed pics and a pic on the buildsheet.
How do I get in touch with you about this car? You will not respond to private message.
Please help.
Steve

Cool car. Do you have any under hood pictures?

That is a cool car. Wish i could get it too. It is also advertised on cl in Atlanta GA, with a phone #. Search for 5 MOPAR PROJECT VEHICLES, you'll find it there. Good luck.

hi and welcome to the site ,very nice bee project that you have there keep posting we love car **** here !:headbang:

Crazy Rare cool car!!! A guy in Harleysville PA had a 4 speed B5 or B3 version with the Ramcharger hood back in 1988-89. I think it is in a museum but not sure. I had a cool article of the car in the defunct MoPerformance magazine back in 1988. I bought my Six Barrel RR project from him. Great guy! He had some rare cars including and FE5 70 Hemi RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back