• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Charger SE Sunroof

betmarkllc

Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
Thought you guys might find this interesting. Bought it this week. Triple white, all matching 400 drive train, triple white. I couldn't look away! I am fortunate.

26280.jpeg

26279.jpeg

Very nice car...congrats! The seams splitting on the seats brought me back to my all original EW1 73 340 Roadrunner I had with a white gut...same seats and splitting. ;)

Very nice car. My friend brought me back a 73 Charger from LA,and the car needed a roof skin. It had bad rust under the 3/4 vynal top. I tried to find a sunroof roof for the car, but ended up with a donor car with a regular roof and roll down quarter windows so I transferred those pieces onto the car. I ended up finding a sunroof cartridge assembly but haven't gotten around to cutting the hole and installing it yet. Of course right after I finished the roof skin replacement a complete sunroof roof assembly was posted on here for sale so I bought that too! Hopefully I can use it for another Charger that needs a replacement roof skin.

20220416_150831.jpg

20220605_202532.jpg

Beautiful car! My local dealer had one in the showroom exactly like that in 74. I'd just stare at it as I couldn't buy it back then. Same colours, wheels, bigblock, sunroof, everything.

Auto Transport Service
Back