• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 gtx

Philip RAY

Local time
4:09 PM
Reaction score
I'm new to this site and has been a while since I owned a mopar. I bought a 1973 roadrunner u code and I the process of putting back together.

20211211_140101.jpg 20211211_140122.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Illinois! You came to the right place. Lots of knowledge here to help you get your 'runner reaquainted with the Road!

Last edited:
Welcome from Nebraska. rare car! :thumbsup: We have a red 73 rr.

Last edited:
Welcome from Missouri!!

Bonus points for pics in first post.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. I have a bit of a thing for these cars.

Anybody know where I can find a front and rear valance for a 1973 Roadrunner? Or someone who can make one?

Welcome from Georgia.

Nice project. I like it

I had a Hot Rod magazine from the late 70’s or early 80’s, where a guy asked about his Road Runner/GTX. The answer said someone must have been hungover or something to put both emblems on the same car. It wasn’t until many years later I realized what the guy had. I hope he didn’t listen to the idiot editor that wrote tech questions for Hot Rod at the time!

Auto Transport Service
Back