• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 charger quarter panels

Evan Coleman

Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score
Fixing some rust on my 74 charger. On the passenger side I used most of a tabco panel to fix it. I don't need as big a panel on the drivers side and was thinking of using one i found on noramstore.com. $240 free shipping. (about 1/2 the price of tabco w/shipping) Anyone have and experience or comparisons on this panel?? The tabco panel i put on the passenger side required a decent amount of work to get to fit correctly at the pinch seam in front of the rear tire, and to get the lower body line straight.. I'm expecting this on the nor/am panel also. From what I was able to find the tabco is as good as it gets for our 73/74 chargers?? Any better options??

I got a org I cut off a 73 it's got very little rust in bottom rest is perfect if interested let me know I was selling it for $500 obo shipping would be about $140-200

Here's a picture of the nor/am panel and the tabco mostly welded in on my car.

20201217_222742.jpg 20201212_175158.jpg

I got a org I cut off a 73 it's got very little rust in bottom rest is perfect if interested let me know I was selling it for $500 obo shipping would be about $140-200
Thanks, will keep that in mind, didn't know good original pieces like that were out there still.

That other patch panel looks a lot flatter than the Tabco.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back