• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1979 Chrysler 300 Registry

Last edited:
I see TWO listed on Hemmings. One in Halifax, MA. and the one in Paris, KY.

Thanks! I have all of those listed except for the one on the Hemmings website! I sent an email to see if they would give me more information!

I am now up to 81 VINs identified!!

I see TWO listed on Hemmings. One in Halifax, MA. and the one in Paris, KY.

I see THREE on Hemmings, I sent an email to the one in Halifax Massachusetts seeing as it's only about an hour from my house, I may have to take a ride this weekend!

Northeast300,

Your inbox is full.

DeltaV

So I have an update! AMS Obsolete confirmed that they have 8 of the 3,811 Chrysler 300s on their property....they provided me with all 8 VINs and confirmed that two of them were crushed in 2011. I now have 84 VINs on the list 21 of which are either in a salvage yard or confirmed crushed.

Does anyone have connections with the DMV that may have data on vehicle identification numbers that have been removed from the system (crushed)

Did you take a ride this weekend?

I see THREE on Hemmings, I sent an email to the one in Halifax Massachusetts seeing as it's only about an hour from my house, I may have to take a ride this weekend!

Auto Transport Service
Back