• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1979 Chrysler 300 Registry

1. SS22L9R188319
2. N. Hayden
3. Bellingham, WA
4. 1-79
5. Base options for a 300 as far as I'm aware

Awesome thanks! Your 300 is #72 out of the 110 VINs I have so far! What options doe sit have? T-tops, Sun/Moon Roof? Tilt wheel etc....

Pretty basic car, power windows, power locks, tilt wheel, AM/FM stereo, maybe electric trunk release was an option?

Pretty basic car, power windows, power locks, tilt wheel, AM/FM stereo, maybe electric trunk release was an option?

IMO, every '79 300 owner needs a copy of this handbook by Dale Burkhardt and John Veatch:
IMG_20161227_213643356.jpg

Last edited:
I was able to add a few more VINs to the list this weekend from Ohio and Virginia! The list is up to 114 with 38 confirmed crushed or in a salvage yard beyond repair.

I got one new in june of 79 one of the best cars I ve ever owned all 300s hadthe e58 police motor I think chysler was going to make 5000 units but only got to as far as I can remember only maid 4238 or close to that also all canidan 300s were painted red not white I will see if I still have a copy of my vin my car lasted till 93 the body was just to bad to fix here in mi w/ all the salt in the winters had 242000 miles on it

I got one new in june of 79 one of the best cars I ve ever owned all 300s hadthe e58 police motor I think chysler was going to make 5000 units but only got to as far as I can remember only maid 4238 or close to that also all canidan 300s were painted red not white I will see if I still have a copy of my vin my car lasted till 93 the body was just to bad to fix here in mi w/ all the salt in the winters had 242000 miles on it

All Canadian 300’s were not painted Red in fact very few were. Very rare car in Red. I have had 3 Canadian 300’s all EW1. There was a red version for sale last year in Quebec would have loved to own that one but was gone in an instant. What I am curious to know is how many Canadian 300’s came with the Sunroof M51?

All Canadian 300’s were not painted Red in fact very few were. Very rare car in Red. I have had 3 Canadian 300’s all EW1. There was a red version for sale last year in Quebec would have loved to own that one but was gone in an instant. What I am curious to know is how many Canadian 300’s came with the Sunroof M51?
I see someone gave me the wrong info there was a red 300for sale here in Waterford about 10 years ago I talked with the guy and he told it was a candian car and they all were red my 300 had a pop-up sunroof not dealer installed they sented it out to be done the dealer was in mt clemans mi they closed about 25 years or so ago

I see someone gave me the wrong info there was a red 300for sale here in Waterford about 10 years ago I talked with the guy and he told it was a candian car and they all were red my 300 had a pop-up sunroof not dealer installed they sented it out to be done the dealer was in mt clemans mi they closed about 25 years or so ago

All 300s left the factory without t-tops or moonroofs, they were modified after production. Most, if not all, Canadian 300s were appearance packages with no "Hi-Performance" parts such as heavy duty suspension etc. They are still 300s and I add them to my registry!

All 300s left the factory without t-tops or moonroofs, they were modified after production. Most, if not all, Canadian 300s were appearance packages with no "Hi-Performance" parts such as heavy duty suspension etc. They are still 300s and I add them to my registry!
I can remember going into Detroit in 1981 the Jefferson plant in the yard there were 7 79 300s all still had the window stickers on them they were unsold new cars had stock black rims and tires not the goodyears that came on the car I think the boys in the hood got them happens all the time in detroit

Auto Transport Service
Back