• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1979 Chrysler 300 Registry

Here are the fender tag etchings for Greg Biggs' car:

164453tagleft.jpg 164453tagright.jpg 164453feature.jpg

Ref: http://www.rattlerig.com/1979Chrysler300.html

This was one of the first VINs I added!

I figured at some point that your registry effort would document the fender tag and broadcast sheet information too. So, I posted the fender tag etchings.

I can send you my fender tag etchings if you like.

I figured at some point that your registry effort would document the fender tag and broadcast sheet information too. So, I posted the fender tag etchings.

I can send you my fender tag etchings if you like.

At some point (I should have been doing it all long) I would like to add pictures but I don't think I would be able to reach each and every owner

I am selling my 300 (sad to say) so if anyone is interested in taking over the registry, PM me with your email address and I will send you the spread sheet

I am selling my 300 (sad to say) so if anyone is interested in taking over the registry, PM me with your email address and I will send you the spread sheet

PM sent.

tumblr_mf5s478rER1qhhxf6o1_500.gif

NOT MINE

VIN: SS22L9R166956. See images below.

https://zanesville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1979-chrysler-300-cordoba/6738738206.html

Lots of pics in the ad. The certified 140mph speedometer is not a stock equipment item for the '79 300; and it wasn't an option either.

FWIW, this car looks to be in nice condition.
00C0C_lVyURX3imsY_600x450.jpg

00x0x_6V4CyDUXb5p_1200x900.jpg

00C0C_1rCeIr0pcLy_600x450.jpg
00N0N_5F8Vv0Ll5bM_600x450.jpg
00f0f_60NKnPoypZA_600x450.jpg
00t0t_FauucsfgNt_600x450.jpg

00P0P_4yLkTlXOuMI_600x450.jpg

This was a special edition Cordoba that was offered one year only. It is equipped with the 360-4BBL Carb performance engine rated at 195 HP, and the 3-speed Torque Flite automatic transmission and dual exhaust. It runs great, it drives great. A real fun car. Odometer reads 43,000 however the gauge cluster was replaced at one point. True mileage unknown.

Mostly all original except for one repaint and an aftermarket radio with cassette. The interior is in good condition for its age. Both front bucket seats show some age, but have no rips. The back seat has some fading on both ends of the bench seat. The carpet is original and has held up well. The door panels have been touched up at one point and show some peeling in some spots. The dash is in great shape no cracks. All guages work great. The headliner is nice and straight, no sagging. The digital clock on the dash works great. The AC will need to be serviced, it blows a little on the warm side. It has the 2 spoke steering wheel equipped with tilt option.

The exterior is in great condition. The paint is really nice. Paint color is Spinnaker White. I would rate it at a 7 out of 10. The chrome and stainless held up very well. The rear bumper is showing some fading on the top side. The front bumper is in much better condition. No signs of heavy bodo on the exterior. Lower fenders, lower doors, wheel wells, lower quarters all look great. The graphics are in great shape. Newer tires added about 2 years ago. They are Grand Am Radial GT 225/70R15.

Last edited:
The 1140mph speedo must have been swapped out, I have emails out to both of your last posts....thanks! Also, I have two more that will be added tomorrow that are not running and being picked apart for parts.

I added the 140 MPH Certified speedo to my '79 Dodge Magnum GT. I like it a lot better than the 85 MPH stock one. I have owned a '79 Chrysler 300 and before that almost purchased one new. Each car style is nice and is suited for drivers preference.

Auto Transport Service
Back