• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE 2 for 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joemish

Local time
9:57 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Wanted 69 or 71 GTX 4-speed. Have a 69 Roadrunner took peoples choice award and a 67 big block 4-speed Satellite 390 HP took 2nd place twice at Music City Mopar Show.
Yours has to be same quality vehicle as mine. Pics will be sent after Inquiries and Negotiation. my cars value is 80-85k

Last edited:
Please read and follow the Rules of the site - For Sale items MUST have a price listed . . . please add a price of your ad will be deleted.

Please read and follow the Rules of the site - For Sale items MUST have a price listed . . . please add a price of your ad will be deleted.
the vehicles are trade only not for sale. there is no price on a trade

the vehicles are trade only not for sale. there is no price on a trade
Well, ok but you have no pics of your cars nor have you mentioned what you feel they are worth. As it is, your ad is really vague and imo, it's not going to produce results.....and a question that hasn't been answered is.....have you even read the rules for posting ads here?

Well, ok but you have no pics of your cars nor have you mentioned what you feel they are worth. As it is, your ad is really vague and imo, it's not going to produce results.....and a question that hasn't been answered is.....have you even read the rules for posting ads here?
my cars are valued at 80-85k i'm asking for a specific car. and want to negotiate my cars for his/hers. i do not want to sell outright its trade only. i edited post with values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back