• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 owner "surviver" 64 sport fury

furious64

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
110.jpg100.jpg093.jpg099.jpg060.jpgCar has been in dry storage for nearly 35 years.
Has all new fuel system, to include tank, sender, hoses, fuel pump, filter, carb. kitted. Completly new front brakes to include drums, wheel cylinders, shoes, hold down and return springs, adjusters, hoses, wheel bearings and grease seals. Rear brakes done the same except the drums were turned and not replaced. New master cylinder. Car has 95% of it's original paint, absolutely no rust, Oklahoma car, was bought new in Tulsa. Driver seat has been repaired just before the car was parked. 107,000 miles, 361 2bbl engine, 727 auto, power steering, factory air, am radio with reverb. Don't know what gear ratio the car has but assume a 3.23 ratio. Soon I will be going thru the cooling system, good flushing, water pump, aluminum radiator, heater core, and freeze plugs. Car may become for sale in the near future. Any interests, please PM me. Thanks roger

Last edited:
beautiful car where I live there is 2 not to far from me both garage kept one is just like that one but is a 383 4 speed all original

Keep the original radiator if you decide to install an aluminum one like you mentioned. I feel an aluminum one will hurt its value but keeping the original may redeem that.

Beautiful color combo!

Bet you don't even have to chase the rats out...like mine! Sat in a field for 7 years.

Great looking car!!

can I peek in the trunk, interior, under hood.....under anything else you can post?

thank you

:wav::wav::worthless_thread:

Can't wait to see the price on this one.Me likey!

Auto Transport Service
Back