• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE 2003 Mopar Powered Undercover Dragster

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieK

Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have a nice 2003 Undercover Dragster roller available. Currently set up for a 440 that I plan on keeping. Honestly, not in a rush to sell, but more so would like to trade, however, would always entertain cash. I'm a door car guy at heart and would love to make a trade for one if someone wants to jump in a dragster.

Looking for a box/no box car or street car with drag potential. List of desires include 69 Charger, 70 Superbee, any wing car, 90's Daytona, Dakota race truck or pro stock Avenger/Stratus. Will listen to anything. Cash added for the right deal and would consider any option (roller for roller, roller for turnkey, etc)

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 8.52.12 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 8.52.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 8.52.47 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 8.54.01 PM.png

235. 21.5 cage. Yes will come with KR Pro Cube. Double slip joint. Don’t have a price but more so interested in trade. But everything has a price. Make and offer and if I like it. I’d deal it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back