• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2013 srt8 6 speed into 66 Plymouth wagon parts usability

Usedquads

Local time
11:46 AM
Reaction score
I purchased a 2013 srt 8 challenger with a 6 speed complete with not a straight panel. First question is how many parts on the car can I use or fabricate onto my wagon. The challenger is complete with tons of usable parts. I will be doing about 50% of the work with a good shop doing the rest. I've owned my wagon for about 20 years and want to do it right and do it once. I've searched around and found good ideas and don't expect all the answers in this one post but I'm trying to get this project started thanks in advance for all your help.

It depends on how much fab you want to do. I would be happy to talk you through a lot of it. Maybe even buy some stuff you might not use.

Sounds like a great start to your project. I'd use front and rear suspension plus the entire drivetrain for a start. I may even dare to say use the gauges and dash. I don't know how well it would all fit...but I'd make it happen.

Speed sensors - if you don't count them in under drivetrain.

You cant use any of it, so send it to me, lol!! Use as much as you can, as it will save ya some coin down the road.

Auto Transport Service
Back