• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 POWER TOUR IN MY 66 CHARGER

albert alspaugh

Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
MADE IT THRU 2019 POWER TOUR STARTING FROM OHIO PUT 440 IN AND GOT RUNNING ON WED NITE AND LEFT THUR MORNING NO MAJOR PROBLEMS BUT SPEEDO WAS OFF SO 80 WAS REALLY ABOUT 70 MPH AROUND 2200 MILES 12 OR 13 MPG DURING TOUR SAW 5 OTHER 66 CHARGERS OF 6000 CARS GREAT TRIP LOOKING FORWARD TO 2020 TOUR. HAVE ANOTHER 66 GOING TO LOUISVILLE TX TO BE RESTORED AND GET BACK ON ROAD BEEN IN SHOP HERE IN OHIO SHOP FOR 17 YEARS

Congrats on the miles.

Very cool! Did I read correctly that your car was in a resto shop for 17 years?

yes bought in 2002 and wanted for power tour 2002 then went to shop and before done I bought another one and the first one got put in corner and still not done May be a 1 of 1 car since it has a cloth interior which was not shown as an option but my vin tag under interior code has a symbol for special order have not been able to track for sure

Wow, I have never seen a cloth interior on one of these, it would be cool if you could document that. I have a 66 Charger currently in the resto phase for the past 5 years, I hope to get it done next year. I just bought another a couple of months ago,they are expensive to restore and hard to find parts for but I do love these cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back