• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 22 Fan shroud used

Status
Not open for further replies.

muscle72

Local time
3:31 PM
Reaction score
Looking a good used fan 22inch fan shroud

Are you looking for the two piece metal one, or plastic? Not sure, but I think you might need a big block b body shroud.
Either one will work plastic or metal.the engine is in a a-body.

Anyone have one?

I have 2(3781821) and 1(3673818). If one will work PM me. Thanks

Fan shrouds are pretty specific for year, engine size, and body style ....unless you are just planning on "making it fit"..

Fan shrouds are pretty specific for year, engine size, and body style ....unless you are just planning on "making it fit"..
I know any mopar 22 inch shroud will work

I still have (2) 3781821 shrouds left. The others are sold. LMK if one will work.

My bad, in a hurry and didn't double check. I'll check the one that's in a 74 Dart 360 and let you know.

I'll pass
I'll be taking one to Carlisle in July. Perfect original with correct fasteners.
You should list your actual location...............You might as well listed Earth.
You could be 5 miles away or 10K, does make a difference when you are trying to get help.
No It is not for sale here, Carlisle only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back