• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

318 POLY Elec. Ignit. Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baydo

Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a place to purchase a complete 318 POLYPoints to Electronic Ignition Conversion Kit
Every place I go they only have kits for the LA 318
I need one for a 1966 318 Poly
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Petronics worked great on my poly with the Petronics coil too. Got pretty descent deal off eBay. Very easy to install .

Check out the yahoo poly group a lot of good people and alot of good info on the poly

Last edited:
I got the distributor for my Poly from Skip White www.skipwhiteperformance.com

They provided great troubleshooting help, right over the phone(!) and had me a new module in a couple days. I haven't had a problem with the distributor since. All electronic parts are self-contained within the dizzy. Only mod was to 'gut' the ballast resistor and solder in a piece of wire. If you are not concerned about appearance, you can simply make a jumper wire and connect the wires together. Give them a call.

Last edited:
LA and Poly will use the same kit. I too use the Petronix points conversion in my Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back