• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

383 66 charger sniper help

Loulang

Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Holley sniper on there 66 charger and if so we’re did you run the pink wire? I can’t find anything that stays hot key on and cranking. I’m feeling not so good so maybe my brain ain’t working good today. I’m not that good with electrical but I’m trying

Mopar does not have a circuit that stay's hot during the starting process. I installed a small switch panel. You always need a few switches in the car for something.

I figured they didn’t cause I checked every fuse and wire. I was hoping there was some other way other than a toggle switch. I’m not good with electrical so was hoping someone on these forums would know a way

If you tie the two wires together from the ballast resistor you will have power during both start and run.

Yes you need the blue/white and brown together feeding the B+ cranking.

The coil wire on the positive side is great to tie into, but first you need to flip your balast resistor over and solder a 16g wire between the 2 terminals or you can eliminate it if you like. I am assuming you are not using a factory electronic ignition or the points still. I chose to solder the wire and keep it looking like factory and I use a pertronix drop in electronic ignition that needs constant 12V.

I found these two articles I think in Leaning towards the ignition one.

8D4280E1-34C2-45DB-BF5E-FB12C1BCA395.png

79A96625-258A-449A-949B-A6E83EE8565A.png

Auto Transport Service
Back