• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

383 Rebuild

Phantom

Local time
11:15 PM
Reaction score
After the help received on here and youtube and the net,and the call to the 3 month out engine builder and based on the fact that I we have rebuilt Chevy 350s in the past for dirt racing I am just gonna drive this dog till it blows up and then I we will rebuild it ourselfs.I hope i can give a hollar out on things I don't know for some help with all the knowledge floating around here.I will keep an update going.Thanks

Hello all.Well leaving the tired engine in place didn't last long.After finding a experienced Mopar engine builder through a friend of a friend that believes in getting things done I pulled engine over the weekend and dropped it off this AM.We agreed that he will install a good 438 stroker kit,906 heads with the big valves,roller cam and roller lifters ,new rockers and a 750 Holley with mech secondarys.While trans is out gonna refresh it and the shifter too.If that won't wake her up nothing will. motor on stand.jpg

That should work!

If that's your 383 in the photo why is it red?

Its orange,just looks that way in photo

So it is the Police/High performance 383...nice.

Auto Transport Service
Back