• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB "392" stamped 360 Oil Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimKueneman

Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
Long shot for FBBO but need a 360 oil pan for an early A Body...

Jim

Are pans for A body different than B bodies? Years ago, my Dad put a 360 from a 1975 Coronet into a '65 Barracuda, and I don't "think" he had to change the oil pans..(Now truck and van pans ARE different than car pans.)

Not sure what the 392 is from. They have a sump that is more towards the middle so it does not cram up against the K frame cross member.

I took of a 392 oil pan a 75-6 Cordoba a few years ago.. which the cars ar on the B-body platforms, and there are plenty of the FABO crowd using them on there 360s in their A-bodies. So I am sure the mid 70s Magnums and so had the " 392" oil pans too.

I took of a 392 oil pan a 75-6 Cordoba a few years ago.. which the cars ar on the B-body platforms, and there are plenty of the FABO crowd using them on there 360s in their A-bodies. So I am sure the mid 70s Magnums and so had the " 392" oil pans too.

I started over there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back