• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 post lift recomendations

After a couple of days with the Advantage SS900XLT..... I love this lift. Rock solid!

I did put some rubber under the post feet to protect the floor, and some under the ramps, again to protect the floor.

The aluminum ramps are very light weight, easy to put on and take off, no pins or bolts, they just slide up and off.

It comes with an "up stop", kill switch you have to install yourself. Keeps from having that "aw ****" moment when the roof of your car comes in contact with the door opener, or something like that.

The posts are made from square tubes with the notches for the stop dogs punched out, this gives a very secure feeling. No welds to break or bolts to snap and the car comes down. That probably doesn't happen anyway, but having the dog sitting in a punched out hole is very secure.

Time will tell, but so far I am very happy with this lift.

pglift.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back