• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 4 speed. B body set up......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat70rr

Local time
10:51 PM
Reaction score
Ok I ve decided to try and forge on with a 4speed conversion on my 70 Roadrunner so I know its far fetched but I'm looking for a possible or as close as possible for a set up for my project( basically need everything) I m aware of brewer's and passon but honestly they're not in my budget ....thanks in advance
Pat

Then you will have to piecemeal it together, like I did with my 71 Charger 440....

Got a tranny and a bell from a guy on Craigslist for $400
Rebuild kit for $185
Centerforce clutch kit for $400
Got a used flywheel and balanced it, all in for $150
Got a pedal setup from a guy on Craigslist for $80
Got a shifter with pistol grip off ebay for $75
Linkage off ebay for $80

you can do it.

Yea just throwing it out there thanks for the info

I have the shifter, rods, levers and mounting plate. $325 shipped to you.

PM me for more info. Joe

IMG_4195 (1024x768).jpgIMG_4201 (1024x768).jpg

Yea just throwing it out there thanks for the info

I'm doing the same thing in my 70 rr so I decided that instead of buying all the linkages and what not I'm going with a McLeod hydraulic clutch setup. They sell them on ebay for $469

I'm doing the same thing in my 70 rr so I decided that instead of buying all the linkages and what not I'm going with a McLeod hydraulic clutch setup. They sell them on ebay for $469
i suggest contacting hurst also there hydrolic clutch i put in my 70 is fantastic , even a lighter tough then the factory set up's

I have a new floor hump and frame bracket. $150/ shipped.

Tried eespeed your pm box is full.....wont go through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back