• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

426 Hemi Build Recommendations

I recently bought a set of their roller rocker assemblies. I haven't run them yet. The rocker arms look great. The shafts look great. The springs look great. I was unhappy with the stands but I called the guy and he said there was a problem on some of those and he made it right with me. I put the rockers together and mocked them up on a head and the locations looked good. In March maybe I'll do a video of installing these and test running. The price is so good on these things I hope it works out for everybody. Thanks for watching.
Thanks for the informed opinion and please continue your videos as they are extremely well done....you have a way of taking all of the "mystery" out of Hemi engine. Hope you don't mind if I bounce some questions off of you as I am building my first Hemi, although I have built and raced countless others over the years. I will look forward to your video on these roller rockers !

I don't mind the questions. If you are building your engine from scratch there are lots of questions.

Auto Transport Service
Back