• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

426 Hemi Heads?

I bought a set of Vic Jr's for mine. Had modern port them. Guess I'll see next year how they work.

IMG_0375.JPG
IMG_0373.JPG
IMG_0377.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG

Talk to Todd at Marsh performance http://www.mopartsracing.com/tmc/.He sells all the heads and has built them all.Tell him what you are doing,and he can help you decide.He also has the price on all of them because he sells them.I still have a set of black oxided wide pad rockers that I replaced with the Mopar rockers.Sure the Barton rockers are the best,,,,if your winging the RPM 7500 or above,but they are $6k!! Stage 5 is beutifull and also sell for over $4k.Speak with Todd and he will point you in the right direction and give you a good price on what YOU decide! I was hangin with him in Carlisle for a few hours!:thumbsup:

Carlisle July 2017 149.jpg Carlisle July 2017 150.jpg Carlisle July 2017 151.jpg Carlisle July 2017 152.jpg Carlisle July 2017 153.jpg Carlisle July 2017 154.jpg Carlisle July 2017 155.jpg Carlisle July 2017 156.jpg

Talk to Todd at Marsh performance http://www.mopartsracing.com/tmc/.He sells all the heads and has built them all.Tell him what you are doing,and he can help you decide.He also has the price on all of them because he sells them.I still have a set of black oxided wide pad rockers that I replaced with the Mopar rockers.Sure the Barton rockers are the best,,,,if your winging the RPM 7500 or above,but they are $6k!! Stage 5 is beutifull and also sell for over $4k.Speak with Todd and he will point you in the right direction and give you a good price on what YOU decide! I was hangin with him in Carlisle for a few hours!:thumbsup:

View attachment 491548 View attachment 491549 View attachment 491550 View attachment 491551 View attachment 491552 View attachment 491553 View attachment 491554 View attachment 491555

Thank you for the offer. Now I have this lokal Mopar guy, who will pay Sage V a visit this fall. He does once each year, so he has a good connection with them. Looking forward to his trip...

Thank you for the offer. Now I have this lokal Mopar guy, who will pay Sage V a visit this fall. He does once each year, so he has a good connection with them. Looking forward to his trip...
would any of u guys post the flow numbers ur getting on the various hemi heads? I use to race one, would be very interesting !

Auto Transport Service
Back