• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 engine What do you think this is worth

Never owned one, but the first gen fastbacks stir something in me that takes me back to my childhood when I admired them as a thing of incredible beauty, and they still do. The curve of the roof and rear glass are aircraft like. 2nd and 3rd are okay, but the first are best.
Of course, if I had to own one, it would need a 426 Hemi with Hilborns sticking through the hood.

Nice.

What's the scoop on the R/T?

is that turbine bronze?
Well I guess I misunderstood what you were asking. So, paint code is red. I haven't actually put it up for sale as of yet are you interested?

Of course I'm interested....but on the other side of the continent.

What options?

Of course I'm interested....but on the other side of the continent.

What options?
Well, This car sat under a mesquite tree here in Arizona for a long time. the License plate is 1973. Looks like they pulled the engine and trans and its been setting ever sense. its currently a roller no motor or trans. its a true R/T VIN WS23L7. it has power steering, auto trans with console. I do have a 1978 440 short block, another date code correct block, a 727 and a grill that will go with the car when its sold.
LOL, be carful what you ask for

back seat.jpg driver front corner.jpg driver outside.jpg driver rear corner.jpg driver side dash.jpg driver side interior .jpg engine compartment.jpg fender tag.jpg pass front corner.jpg pass headliner.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back