• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5.7 Hemi Conversion for my 73 Charger...Should I jump on this deal?

Keep us updated guys, I'm parting out the 06 charger se I bought from work on friday and will have all my parts for my 67 dart.

Anythink new here?
I just wondering samekind setup. 5,7 and automatic from 06 charger, to 73 b-body. I think those are very resonable price. I can get the rear end with brakes, for good price also.
The seller says that there is all wirings and boxes in this "kit". he has ignition lock, but no keys or gas pedal.
I´m just afraid of those wirings.. dont realy know, how i can start that think up.
Does anyone have a list of other parts what I should buy to complete the swap?
I dont have lots of money for that swap, because the body needs lots of stuff also. so I had to make as much as possible at my self.

Keep us updated guys, I'm parting out the 06 charger se I bought from work on friday and will have all my parts for my 67 dart.

Whatcha doin with the seats? I am considering putting a set in my 67.

I think I'm going tp part out the rest of my 06 RT. I will have gray leather seats, all but the drivers door, three good tiires and wheels and will have the rear clip as well.

I think I'm going tp part out the rest of my 06 RT. I will have gray leather seats, all but the drivers door, three good tiires and wheels and will have the rear clip as well.

Price on the seats? I may be interested.

Whatcha doin with the seats? I am considering putting a set in my 67.
Gonna yank the headrests off the charger seats I got and get them recovered like a set of a 67 dart buckets. and the other set I have is going in my 63. I've looked into shipping seats before and for what they're worth you should be able to find a set for cheaper then it would be for me to ship them to you.

Auto Transport Service
Back