• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5.7 to a 70 Belvedere wagon

badbird

Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
Planning a Road Runner clone longroof. Have a 5.7 & auto from a 2004 2500 2 wheel drive with 375 miles (1704km) harness and computer. Just getting info together, want to start in the fall. Has anyone got any stock manifolds to work? What wiring harness, hotwire seems to be most popular. Would like to put a 833 in because the pedals are already there, if not a 727, I've seen that some of you have used the 5 speed auto's, how are they shifted? Any info on do's, don'ts, problem areas etc would be appreciated!!! Thanks Darrell

All I can say is, IF you use a Nag 1, you had better figure out how to mount the tone rings on all 4 axles/wheels or just can the idea of using a stock wire harness. There is a stand alone TCM and I have it in my car but the ECM (stock) is not working correctly now. Still do not have a solution and Hotwire knows about this car. Chrysler uses a CANbuss system and nothing talks to it! Don't even begin to think that Chrysler will help you figure it out in ANY way!

The Ram is a 545RFE not a nag1 so he is good there, OP if you need any info please give us a call

Auto Transport Service
Back