• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

545RFE in 68 Charger

5.7, That looks like maybe the best option for me. Am I to understand the 03 Bell crank will work with the 6.1? Will I need to get a different plug to adapt to the 03 unit?

Should be plug n play, but don't quote me. Go here, hotwireauto.com and talk with Chris, he can set you straight.

i drilled my hole for the wire harness in the center even with the opening of the intake. i routed my harness under the intake, i did not want hardly any wires showing. mine is a hotwire harness as well it is so easy and everything is labled we had it wired up in about 15 min. i have the 6.1 so i had to change out the oil pressure sensor, i think it was 13 bucks. my computer is based off the 2005 5.7. you dont need to change any plugs on the harness. just the sensor. i bought everything thru modern muscle but its made by hotwire.

Auto Transport Service
Back