• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

57 plymouth p/s gear and pump info

crank

Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
i have a friend in germany looking for rebuild kits for the p/s box and the pump for his 57 plymouth.anybody know if they're available?any info is much appreciated,thanks

i have a friend in germany looking for rebuild kits for the p/s box and the pump for his 57 plymouth.anybody know if they're available?any info is much appreciated,thanks

Kent, Try contacting (Andy Bernbaum Auto Parts) mostly sells NOS Mopar & I think some used stuff. There
are a few more places to try also... but will look this evening in my Hemmings Motor News Bible. I will post any other
information here this evening when I locate it.

thank you dodge33.really appreciated

Have you searched the Forwardlook.net site? A quick search I did leads me to believe there aren't any kits available, but there are parts available. Here's a thread I found, I'm sure there's lots more info on that site. I think in '58 the power steering box changed to a better design, but the pump may still be the same.

Viewing a thread - Power steering rebuild

Couldn't hurt to give steer and gear or firm feel a call either.

Auto Transport Service
Back