• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5G SUCKS!

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
Anyone else liking the "new" 5G?

Reminds me when "they" initiated 4G and it took almost a year to get the bugs worked out of it. I keep getting booted, lagging, hanging. I have to reboot to get back on line again. I'll look at my bars when on the phone and it will only be one or two bars. They just installed a unit on a pole right up the street from me last year. I asked the guys installing it what it was for and they said it was for the 5G coming out, to fill in the dead spots. I've since noticed several others around town. They really have this figured out don't they? Technology :rolleyes:

I've been hearing a lot about it, but can't comment in this GD heading...

Yes it does, and they forgot to tell you about the cost to health. Because they don’t care.

It’s never better for us. It’s always better for them. I heard it’s easier to collect our data (gps, travel habits,ect.)

The 5G plays into Artificial Intelligence (AI) quite Heavily. There are Many aspects that Do Not Favor Our Freedoms...

I was just asking on a technical aspect and not on what's behind it all.
The Artificial Intelligence is a technical aspect of it. It's not for Your benefit, it's for Theirs...

We are tracking you with the new 6g.
Runs off little silver disc's, kinda resemble mini ufos.
20210703_084541.jpg

Last edited:
Well personally I have 5G here at the house and also with my cell. I hardly ever use my cell unless traveling so I don't consider it a player. MY 5G here at the house is Fiber Optic as well. Great speeds and downloads too. Both downstream and upstream. My carrier is ATT which I have been a customer with for a very long time now. I keep all my computers and the cell clear of unnecessary garbage and pics and use supplemental hard drives for all that. Maybe you should start clearing all your caches and cookies which helps with both speed directions...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Anyone else liking the "new" 5G?

Reminds me when "they" initiated 4G and it took almost a year to get the bugs worked out of it. I keep getting booted, lagging, hanging. I have to reboot to get back on line again. I'll look at my bars when on the phone and it will only be one or two bars. They just installed a unit on a pole right up the street from me last year. I asked the guys installing it what it was for and they said it was for the 5G coming out, to fill in the dead spots. I've since noticed several others around town. They really have this figured out don't they? Technology :rolleyes:

When they implemented 5G here, it went to 0G at our house.... and there it remains. Be glad they are at least working on yours!

The problem with 5g and any higher bandwidth technology is that it needs to be 5g from end point to end point to utilize its full benefits. If signal hits a tower thats not fully compatible. Or even the phone receiving it goes the 4g protocols. And that bridge is what slows throughput. The "Bottleneck" if you would. So over time those "Bottlenecks" lesser as 5g becomes the standard.

As far as health concerns? There is no evidence that higher electromagnetic radiation frequencies are any more dangerous than its predecessor lower frequency. (That 5g uses vs 4g) The problem of course? There hasn't been enough study for long term exposure effects. And recent reports that some people. (Very rare) are negatively effected by electromagnetic wave exposure. Logic would suggest higher frequency and more intensity would effect these folks even more so? Again, just not enough study on the whole subject matter that I have ever seen.

Last edited:
That’s just horse ****!
You need to expand on your "HS" analysis? A little weak as is?

Do you believe telecommunications companies are withholding information? Whether it be technical or health concerns?

As far as phone service goes, I would prefer to bring back my old analog bag phone, it sure sounded a lot better.

house is Fiber Optic
thats head and shoulders above the std lines speed wise in itself ! when i was a hardcore gamer playing online shooters the guys with FIOS always won...

Auto Transport Service
Back