• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-74 Desert metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for both rear quarters for a 66/67 Belvedere 2 door
I don't have any. The 67 Satellite I parted had lower quarter rust.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

need a rust free trunk lid to fit a '69 road runner
thanks
Don't have any 69s right now. Member scatpack1969 on here has some.

? 63 fury Doors 4- require rear left 1/4 SS trim upper {narrower piece and the "U" shaped piece - rear.

Long shot, but do you have any Deluxe trim level side trim for Coronets (single thin chrome strips, no black)? I'm missing the front sections for my car.

I have a 64 Plymouth hood on my 63 Fury and would like to trade for the right hood. The 64 hood was sand blasted a while ago and wasnt properly stored so it has surface rust over the top but is still solid with only a few small pin holes in the front of the hood where the trim goes. Let me know if you have a decent 63 hood that you would be willing to trade or let me know a price. Thanks!

Not sure what the part is called but it connects to the inner wheel well in the rear, to the package tray, and holds the trunk springs. I need both sides for a 69 Dodge Coronet. I believe they are 2 separate parts on each side but I need both.

I'm looking for a passenger side fender, 69 RR/belv/etc. To get at Carlisle....thanks

? 63 fury Doors 4- require rear left 1/4 SS trim upper {narrower piece and the "U" shaped piece - rear.

Sorry have some 62 and 65 Belve 4-dr trim but not any 63 Fury.
Thanks mark

- - - Updated - - -

68 coronet taillight panel?
Sorry I don't
Thanks Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Long shot, but do you have any Deluxe trim level side trim for Coronets (single thin chrome strips, no black)? I'm missing the front sections for my car.

Which year?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello do you have any 65 full floor pans. Thanks....Jay

Have one front pan and rear foot well and under rear seat pans too.
Thanks mark

- - - Updated - - -

any 1969 Coronet 500 moldings? side trim, and wheel well trim?
Sorry I don't right now.
Thanks Mark

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 64 Plymouth hood on my 63 Fury and would like to trade for the right hood. The 64 hood was sand blasted a while ago and wasnt properly stored so it has surface rust over the top but is still solid with only a few small pin holes in the front of the hood where the trim goes. Let me know if you have a decent 63 hood that you would be willing to trade or let me know a price. Thanks!
Sorry I don't have a 63 Fury hood right now.
Thanks mark

- - - Updated - - -

i need a trunklid for my 62 plymouth savoy thanks joe from jackson nj 08527
Sorry I don't
Thanks Mark

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking for a passenger side fender, 69 RR/belv/etc. To get at Carlisle....thanks

Sorry I don't have one right now.
Thanks Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what the part is called but it connects to the inner wheel well in the rear, to the package tray, and holds the trunk springs. I need both sides for a 69 Dodge Coronet. I believe they are 2 separate parts on each side but I need both.

I have trunk hinge assy for 80.00 plus shipping. Did you need the rods too?
Thanks Mark

Attachments

• DCP_0002.jpg
    DCP_0002.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 305
I need 73 charger parts. May go to carlisle show in july. I need a bulge hood, fenders if reasonable and no rust holes. Drivers side front grill insert, mirrors w/glass, lower front lip spoiler that attaches to the valance on like the rallye cars. Rust free quarters. Lip between back trunk seal and bumper, let me know and prices!

I am looking for a deck lid for a 1968 Coronet SuperBee and also a complete taillight panel.
Elite Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back