• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-74 Desert metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for both rear quarters for a 66/67 Belvedere 2 door
I don't have any. The 67 Satellite I parted had lower quarter rust.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

need a rust free trunk lid to fit a '69 road runner
thanks
Don't have any 69s right now. Member scatpack1969 on here has some.

? 63 fury Doors 4- require rear left 1/4 SS trim upper {narrower piece and the "U" shaped piece - rear.

Long shot, but do you have any Deluxe trim level side trim for Coronets (single thin chrome strips, no black)? I'm missing the front sections for my car.

Hello do you have any 65 full floor pans. Thanks....Jay

I have a 64 Plymouth hood on my 63 Fury and would like to trade for the right hood. The 64 hood was sand blasted a while ago and wasnt properly stored so it has surface rust over the top but is still solid with only a few small pin holes in the front of the hood where the trim goes. Let me know if you have a decent 63 hood that you would be willing to trade or let me know a price. Thanks!

Not sure what the part is called but it connects to the inner wheel well in the rear, to the package tray, and holds the trunk springs. I need both sides for a 69 Dodge Coronet. I believe they are 2 separate parts on each side but I need both.

I'm looking for a passenger side fender, 69 RR/belv/etc. To get at Carlisle....thanks

? 63 fury Doors 4- require rear left 1/4 SS trim upper {narrower piece and the "U" shaped piece - rear.

Sorry have some 62 and 65 Belve 4-dr trim but not any 63 Fury.
Thanks mark

- - - Updated - - -

68 coronet taillight panel?
Sorry I don't
Thanks Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Long shot, but do you have any Deluxe trim level side trim for Coronets (single thin chrome strips, no black)? I'm missing the front sections for my car.

Which year?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello do you have any 65 full floor pans. Thanks....Jay

Have one front pan and rear foot well and under rear seat pans too.
Thanks mark

- - - Updated - - -

any 1969 Coronet 500 moldings? side trim, and wheel well trim?
Sorry I don't right now.
Thanks Mark

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 64 Plymouth hood on my 63 Fury and would like to trade for the right hood. The 64 hood was sand blasted a while ago and wasnt properly stored so it has surface rust over the top but is still solid with only a few small pin holes in the front of the hood where the trim goes. Let me know if you have a decent 63 hood that you would be willing to trade or let me know a price. Thanks!
Sorry I don't have a 63 Fury hood right now.
Thanks mark

- - - Updated - - -

i need a trunklid for my 62 plymouth savoy thanks joe from jackson nj 08527
Sorry I don't
Thanks Mark

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking for a passenger side fender, 69 RR/belv/etc. To get at Carlisle....thanks

Sorry I don't have one right now.
Thanks Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what the part is called but it connects to the inner wheel well in the rear, to the package tray, and holds the trunk springs. I need both sides for a 69 Dodge Coronet. I believe they are 2 separate parts on each side but I need both.

I have trunk hinge assy for 80.00 plus shipping. Did you need the rods too?
Thanks Mark

Attachments

• DCP_0002.jpg
    DCP_0002.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 305
I need 73 charger parts. May go to carlisle show in july. I need a bulge hood, fenders if reasonable and no rust holes. Drivers side front grill insert, mirrors w/glass, lower front lip spoiler that attaches to the valance on like the rallye cars. Rust free quarters. Lip between back trunk seal and bumper, let me know and prices!

I am looking for a deck lid for a 1968 Coronet SuperBee and also a complete taillight panel.
Elite Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back