• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'62 Dart Fender Moulding Clips?

abloch

Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score
Greetings,

Just brought home an old project that was started and now it is up to me to try and finish. Going through the boxes and trying to sort out what is missing. Making a shopping list of sorts and I am in need of some help. Is there any of you amongst us who could post a picture of the clips that would attach the moulding to the front fenders? One of those parts that I have a number for but no image to reference.

Thanks!

62 trim clips

Here are a bunch of 62 trim with clips pictures hope this helps

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 150
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 146
YES! Thanks RVW. I went through a few more boxes and found the various clips in photo 1. They match the ones you posted. The piece I am trying to figure out now is the one pictured in photos 2 & 3. Any ideas?clips.jpg
clips1.jpg
clips2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

It's the piece that goes along the front edge of the fender above the headlight. The square clip fits but seems to butt up against the fender and won't allow for the trim to be flush. ? I can only assume at this point that the clip on the right (w/nut) is the one for the end, because there are only two of its kind in the box.

Thanks again for you assistance!

The piece above the headlight has these clips. All of the pieces that surround the grill are push in clips. The piece on the edge of the hood are threaded clips

Attachments

• IMAG0555.jpg
    IMAG0555.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMAG0547.jpg
    IMAG0547.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 114
Auto Transport Service
Back