• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Only

My car finally got into the shop.
IMG-20200810-155044-jpg.jpg

I love 1962s

My '62 I had back in the 90's when I lived in Western NY.

IMG_20180903_0001.jpg

Looking at the 62's bring back thoughts of my 62 Dodge Polara 500 . I was 19 and dumb as a rock , wanted a Dodge with a V8 . Had a garage put a set of Mickey Thompson headers on it with the long mail box collectors . Sounded great , had him put in new points and plugs . I has bought a set of points and found out it needed a second set , it had a big 4 barrel carter carb and factory duel exhaust . All of his labor cost me $45.00 bucks . When I left his shop I floored it and when I punched second gear it went sideways . Headers really woke it up , a little later I sold it . It went thru several sets of hands . The last one took down 150 feet of split rail fence and ended up on the passenger side wrapped around a telephone call , he was ok but the car was a mess . this was when I was 19 and now I am 72 , again thanks for the memories guys.

Bought a '62 Dart roller rust free straight from a car bud for $200. Had one NOS taillte lens in trunk. One ad in MG for $600 it was on way to !n. That was back bout "95.
It was NOT a real musclecar like the Roadrunners and such I away had. If I even jad a MW to have dropped in it, still not real. Before clones even entered the picture. Stupid me!!!

Cleyon crashed that car, at that track, a while ago. Ive seen it since, good as new!(fast too!)
Thats the new irwindale, my home track. Dollars to donuts, i was in the stands.
yep your right he did a great job putting back together.

c3.png

Well it sure has taken longer than expected but the engine is coming together added SVF bracket and pulley set, Borgeson power steering, 130 amp alternator, Edelbrock performers, Weiland manifold, Holley EFI sniper, Holey Super spark ignition. Should be starting it up soon.
20210109_164039.jpg

Just purchased a 62 Polara 500, in process of getting running and driving. Mostly original car. Was green but person i purchased from wanted it white. I'm ok with that:)

IMG_7863.JPG IMG_7862.JPG IMG_7861.JPG IMG_7860.JPG IMG_7859.JPG IMG_7856.JPG IMG_7861.JPG IMG_7858.JPG IMG_7855.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back