• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Only

Hello group. I wonder if this is the correct place to post this. I am looking for this part:
1962 Plymouth Savoy/Belv trunk chromed ornament.
Anyone have one for sale or can tell me where to look for it?
On ebay I have never seen one of these for sale. THANKS !!

As long as this thread is 1962 specific, I'll add that I make nice reproduction hood and trunk emblem inserts for any model of 1962 Plymouth B-body and I've also restored steering wheels for customers worldwide for over 28 years if those types of things might help you 1962 owners out some. I restored early B-body cars for over 45 years until 2 serious back surgeries put an end to that for me. Now I have all of my long hoarded early B-body parts for sale. I personally own an immaculate 1965 Plymouth Satellite 426 Cubic Inch Street Wedge 4 Speed 3.91 Sure Grip car. Take Care and happy motoring, Charlie.

Hello Charlie. Is great to know about you. I wonder if you have for sale a 1962 Savoy/Belv trunk chromed ornament?, Thanks, Antonio.

Hello group. I wonder if this is the correct place to post this. I am looking for this part:
1962 Plymouth Savoy/Belv trunk chromed ornament.
Anyone have one for sale or can tell me where to look for it?
On ebay I have never seen one of these for sale. THANKS !!
You need to post in WTB classifieds exterior. A picture would help.

:)

Screenshot_20220602-231322.jpg

The ultimate shifter
A super rare 1962 hurst yoyo golden shifter award trophy for class winners NHRA.
I'm sure there many 62 Plymouth/Dodges with this shifter back in the day.
(Not mine got this pic from jalopy journal )

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This bad boy is still in the same spot.
I take a pic every time I visit.

20220821_102117.jpg

LOVE the 62's! They are so funky and it takes something offbeat to appreciate them and the history at the end of the Virgil Exner era. Ours started as a slant 6 and we turned it into a 413 max wedge tribute car. We used as many original parts as we were able to obtain, and have the "typewriter" (pushbutton) for the auto trans, heater, radio, side mirror and wiper delete, steels in the back, and old ET unilugs in the front that came off an old racer friend's Corvette he raced back in the day. We asked a question on this site about 3447 carbs but have not received an answer yet but maybe this thread will lead to an answer! Enjoying the thread and the members' appreciation of these cars.
Dug up some old memories of resto.

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

Last edited:
LOVE the 62's! They are so funky and it takes something offbeat to appreciate them and the history at the end of the Virgil Exner era. Ours started as a slant 6 and we turned it into a 413 max wedge tribute car. We used as many original parts as we were able to obtain, and have the "typewriter" (pushbutton) for the auto trans, heater, radio, side mirror and wiper delete, steels in the back, and old ET unilugs in the front that came off an old racer friend's Corvette he raced back in the day. We asked a question on this site about 3447 carbs but have not received an answer yet but maybe this thread will lead to an answer! Enjoying the thread and the members' appreciation of these cars.

View attachment 1332551
What was the question? What forum is it in?

Question had to do with whether 3447 Max Wedge carbs had fast idle cam on them. I can not answer this, but my friend's 3705 carbs on his Maxie clone do not.

Auto Transport Service
Back