• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Only

:eek:

20211230_205524.png

Hi Im looking for side glass in TINT/SOLEX for my 62 savoy 4 door sedan. I need all 6 pieces THANKS SMITTY

Hi Im looking for side glass in TINT/SOLEX for my 62 savoy 4 door sedan. I need all 6 pieces THANKS SMITTY
You could have tinted glass cut for your Savoy at your local glass place, since it is all flat glass. It just won't have the Mopar markings on it. I had this done for a '64 Polara 500 convertible I had. That would leave you having to find a tinted windshield and rear window. These are the same even on 2-doors.

As long as this thread is 1962 specific, I'll add that I make nice reproduction hood and trunk emblem inserts for any model of 1962 Plymouth B-body and I've also restored steering wheels for customers worldwide for over 28 years if those types of things might help you 1962 owners out some. I restored early B-body cars for over 45 years until 2 serious back surgeries put an end to that for me. Now I have all of my long hoarded early B-body parts for sale. I personally own an immaculate 1965 Plymouth Satellite 426 Cubic Inch Street Wedge 4 Speed 3.91 Sure Grip car. Take Care and happy motoring, Charlie.

Greetings, are you talking about the "black" inlay that is in the center of the hood and trunk emblems? If so, I am interested. Also, I am lQQking for the CHROME curved "eyebrow" piece that goes on the drivers front fender and curves towards the headlight. THANKS!

Seen plastic (PVC?) football air cleaner on ebay once in a while about $90ea. Any good be dammed if I know.

Does ANYONE repo the inline 4BBL "football" air cleaners? Thanks!
Years ago, I bought a set for a1964 Polara 500 convertible I was restoring. They were reproduced in fiberglass and came with flat aluminum base plate and oval filters. I think the guy was in Arizona or New Mexico, and advertised in Mopar Collectors Guide. I have lost contact information over the years. You might try the "C" body guys.

42.jpg 44.jpg 45.jpg

Does ANYONE repo the inline 4BBL "football" air cleaners? Thanks!
Are you talking about the gold ones, usually on a dual quad setup? If so ive seen them on Ebay.

I have reproductions of those air cleaners for sale. Made in Sweden and exact duplicates of originals or available with larger hole bases for the Edebrock reproduction AFB carbs. $700 a set plus $30 for shipping

Took her out today for a quick adult beverage….or two. 70 degree day in South Mississippi!

C72756D6-0245-4B6E-8DC2-2DE482095B20.jpeg

With that car and adult beverages this would be every light on the way home for me. (Nice driver)
tree.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back