• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Only

Cruise night last night at Dorchester, Ontario. A rose (or daffodil) between two thorns. My buddy, Randy's red '62 Dart was picked as participant's favorite. The white '62 Dart belongs to another friend, Darryl. He is the guy that has an engine dyno in his shop. His dad bought a real '62 white Maxie back in 1962, one of the few sold in Canada. A bunch of years later, he decided to make a clone, but could only find a hardtop to build it from. He passed away a couple of years ago, and passed it on to his son, Darryl. Both cars are Max Wedge clones, but are very accurately done. My R/T in the middle.
Another very interesting car there last night, was a red 1961 Ford Galaxie 2-door sedan with a 460 and 5-speed Tremec in it. Sadly, he left before I could get a picture of it.

IMG_2027.jpg

I'd say daffodil Dave glad your enjoying your 3 months of summer!

Same reason everyone one else is getting them. Scrolling on a phone your thumb moves right over it and there you go. It's been suggested to move it but you know how that goes.

Wait, did I say 3 months??

I see that Doug (dvw) sent you a PM. He's worked on my '62 and I would highly recommend him.
Update, I made contact with Doug, he is going to repair/rebuild my 727 this fall (prob oct.) after racing season — thanks so much for the referral

This is my cruiser 62 Polara 500 which previous owner swapped in 273/4 speed.
Sadly in the past 12 months I have crushed 3 62's I could not get anyone interested in, Polara 500, a Polara 500 convertible (it was in sad shape) & 62 Dart 440 Wagon.

P6080037-Clewiston-for-Mopa.jpg

Sadly in the past 12 months I have crushed 3 62's I could not get anyone interested in, Polara 500, a Polara 500 convertible (it was in sad shape) & 62 Dart 440 Wagon.

View attachment 1565971

You shouldn't say things like that. Should have advertised them on here. Nice looking 500 but I'm bias :)

20180426_192459.jpg

Anyone got a spare AC/defrost assy that has rollover vents, that mounts on top of the dash...that could be bought for a budget price ?

View attachment 1565971
That thing is beautiful.... still trying to pic rims for my '62... leaning to cop rims..

Be like me and change your wheels and tires like changing your socks.
Can never have too many sets. Yeah, I am a wheel and tire junky....

Auto Transport Service
Back