• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Belvedere heater sw Qs.

wagonman

Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Looking the push button sw from Summit and it says that some mods might be needed. I have 2 originals but the plastic posts that retain the buttons are like dust. Anyone used one of these? It is made by OER.

"One of these ...."? I may have something you can use.

4 button

IMG_1446.JPG

Looking the push button sw from Summit and it says that some mods might be needed. I have 2 originals but the plastic posts that retain the buttons are like dust. Anyone used one of these? It is made by OER.
Did they have a heater delete in 63?

Probably along with a Radio delete. No AC I can live with, No heat or defrost not gonna happen.
The radio is in an entirely different location. What did they do with the dash on a heater delete, block off or different dash?

wagonman: I have a couple of those "switches" in the barn. I'll check their condition and, if they're good, I'll post a picture. If you want one, you can have it.

Thanks for that link I also need the heater core rebuilt and will call the Guy in NY for that. That is the switch with the same P# I need. I will PM you for specifics.

The radio is in an entirely different location. What did they do with the dash on a heater delete, block off or different dash?
1659667815262.png
this is what they used to delete the heat and defrost buttons an temp lever. this is an unfinished repop. the blower switch hole I believe just had a chrome button covering the hole.

Auto Transport Service
Back