• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Only

Well I’m not a fan of slant 6 engines at all. So that’s going away for sure. I have piles of big blocks so that just makes sense.

Nice, I gotta ask,How did you get the front so high ?
I'm almost at the limit with my 63 and am no where near that high.
Changed out the upper control arm bumpers for the flats and just adjusted the the torsion bars until the stubby bumpers had a little bit of clearance.

Our 63 Polars 496 hemi stroker

polara.jpg

Beautiful, minus the chevy hood for me which is a quick swap.
car came with the hood,we will keep the hood,we love it,Love the fact also that there is always a wise *** complaing about it,makes me want to leave in on even more,my hemi does all the talking

Last edited:
car came with the hood,we will keep the hood,we love it,Love the fact also that there is always a wise *** complaing about it,makes me want to leave in on even more,my hemi does all the talking
I almost went with a Cowl hood on my Challenger after seeing one on a Cuda on Moparts it didn't look half bad. I just couldn't do it though. HEMI's always do the talking. So does mine.

IMG_8664.jpg IMG_8666.jpg

Tell the complainers that it's an oversize 1970 roadrunner scoop. And put a 70 rr HEMI sticker on it.

Ive got the intake and carbs off the motor now,purchased a ray barton dominator intake an a 1150 dominator,im not sure what this breather setup is from to tell you the truth

Came across this thread. I just picked this old car up. Well the body is old. Chassis is brand new. I think it was ran in Super Stock. Found a video from 2014 of it racing. Have no idea the name of the guy running it, but apparently he wanted to go faster so had a tube chassis built for the car but passed away before he could finish it. I bought it out of Kentucky. I am going to button it up right. I want to put the factory dash back together for it. Any of y’all remember it being ran as the Tat’r Wedge or have any info on the former owner?
CA1A7771-7162-4416-9FD6-11AF506D8DB3.jpeg
55F99FE8-591E-4A83-833C-2357D95D3B9E.jpeg
CCC0BFE0-5293-40EE-9591-647C087172A2.jpeg
64E9AC6A-6E50-4BC2-947D-2F686925114F.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back