• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Polara 500 door panels

fbs63

Local time
9:13 PM
Reaction score
Anyone reproduce 63 Polara 500 door panels? I have searched and only find Sport Fury panels.

SMS in Oregon is making a new set for my '63 330 Sedan. It does take some time for them, but they are the only ones I know of.

what i meant to say a year and half wait. that what two of my friends waited to get theres back

I'm right there with you brother,I need a set for my 63 polara 500 (red/white).I'll be ordering again this month .They've gone up a bit in price since .....oh well.

My last 2 sets (62 convertible & 62 polara 500) took 2 years to arrive,that was in 2014.
The ragtop was the kit form ,the 500 I only needed to add the metal tops.

Mine were ordered back in October,2016. I've had trouble with my interior re-do, and need more vinyl for some repairs. Re-ordered that in March,2018. Last month they sent the wrong material. There response was we will send the correct vinyl, and your panels are close to completion, so I'm hoping for the best with this...

Auto Transport Service
Back