• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'64 330 Street Hemi build

I just saw your thread for the first time. Great looking car. Great job. I love 64 Polara,s. this one is mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0547cropedA.jpg
    IMG_0547cropedA.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 865
Hi 2059,
Yes the Polara is very rare over here in England.
There are only five in total, one 330, one 440 and three 500's.
Two of the 500's are owned by a friend.
One is as factory body and the other 500 has been worked to a AWB GASSER.
The other 500 is mine which is as factory original body ( solid as with no rust anywhere ) but not as factory running gear.
Was a 318 / 4 in the floor but is a worked 440 Six Pak / full race spec 727 Torqueflite now.
The original 318 / 4 speed went before the Polara came over to British soil in 2011 sadly.

WOW...that is awesome! You did an excellent job! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for posting this thread. As I said before stunning. Great job. Is it time to start the next one yet?

WOW...that is awesome! You did an excellent job! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Gpuller. It was a journey. didn't do a lot other than bolting everything together but it was fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for posting this thread. As I said before stunning. Great job. Is it time to start the next one yet?

Thanks Todd. Appreciate it. The next one will probably be a Gen I Hemi something. Maybe a Desoto. for now gonna redo the shop and DW has a couple projects that I need to work on. Honey-Do list....

I too am a fan of the Gen 1 Hemi. This is my 53, 276 Desoto in my Model A.IMG_0032.jpgDSC02899.jpgIMG_0030.jpg

Thanks 2059 I really enjoyed your walk around video .. not clunky and better than I would have done. Very nice car

Thanks, there's some secrets in the works for late next year on the car. I'll simply say it involves Eddie Haines and a new hood...:headbang:

And if you ca't find a Model A then here's another option for you..... A deuce with a Gen 1 hemi. This one is mine.

IMG_3558.JPG
IMG_3347.JPG
IMG_4512a.jpg

Last edited:
2059, I bought a fiberglass hood scoop for my 65 Dodge Coronet but after seeing your scoop from Joey I want to have him make me one if he still does it. Can you tell me how you contacted him as I can't seem to find the info. Thanks Al

2059, I bought a fiberglass hood scoop for my 65 Dodge Coronet but after seeing your scoop from Joey I want to have him make me one if he still does it. Can you tell me how you contacted him as I can't seem to find the info. Thanks Al

A far as I know he does. Last I talked to him was in July. I'll PM you his number. No big secret but need to follow the rules..

tried sending Joeys number it says that you have chosen to not receive PM's so until you change that selection; I can't help ya. You can also google Joey Cole and get his email address and phone number with a little digging.

Good Luck and Happy New Year!!

- - - Updated - - -

And if you ca't find a Model A then here's another option for you..... A deuce with a Gen 1 hemi. This one is mine.

Very Nice Ride Centerline!! Thanks for the shots!!

Sorry about that I didn't realize that PM was turned off, I do have a number and email address but they don't seem to work so if you can send me that number I'd really appreciate it. Happy New Year to you also, hope it will be a good year for you and yours.

Joey has emailed me back so all is good, Thanks

Last edited:
I spent the last hour or so reading the journey from where I last read about 6 months ago. What a ride! Thanks for the updates and as I said before, it's a real tribute to you and those you chose to be involved.
It turned out beautifully, and that Hemi sounds incredibly good! Looking forward to seeing some in car vids of You an DW (as you say) out and about and enjoying the car.

Jet Doc pm sent.

Attachments

• rearquarter1171.jpg
    rearquarter1171.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 380
  • rearquarter1172.jpg
    rearquarter1172.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 390
  • rearquarter1173.jpg
    rearquarter1173.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 378
This project is "fluid" always changing, always moving.... lets say AHPDD.

"Adult Horse Power Deficit Disorder" Ya, lets say that.

Take two; Eddie Haines. Roller cam, Ported polished runners, better fuel distribution. Who else delivers their engines wrapped in a bow....

BTW; this is not over...

Attachments

• act two1183.jpg
    act two1183.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 333
  • act two1184.jpg
    act two1184.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 334
  • dyno1191.jpg
    dyno1191.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 325
Auto Transport Service