• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Belvedere station wagon

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
My old car if anyone's interested....

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/6468662651.html

00c0c_jpzQhtCHdU_600x450.jpg

01111_gLvhawUpmfD_600x450.jpg

00F0F_3GkrN8TEFRF_1200x900.jpg

00O0O_28OSI4SUCmL_1200x900.jpg

00404_hGo4RxKKcHH_1200x900.jpg

"Sold with a Bill of Sale. That is all that is required in New Hampshire. I do have the Title from the previous owner (a real ********) which goes with the car.
No low ball offers please. I am selling this car for half the cost of the build."

Real nice wagon! :thumbsup:

The car has changed hands several times & I think he bought it from a guy in Canada.

The problem with that car was that I got caught up in the race Hemi hype when I built it. While it is a hoot to drive a big 'ol unsuspecting wagon with a race Hemi, it grew old real quick. If it were priced closer to 30, I'd buy it back, sell the Indy heads, crossram and de-tune it to be a nice running 472 street Hemi with a single 4 barrel.

I don't understand why people don't title things like this properly.

In order to bring this to PA they, or I, would have to track down the owner that had the title last and get signed and possibly notarized. And technically this guy would have to get all this done and in his name to sell the car.

I remember going up to MA to look at two LRE trucks. Guy had unsigned titles from two previous owners from WA state. Wasted trip... Before I go look at any car it's 'do you have a current title in your name?'

Cool car BTW

In order to bring this to PA they, or I, would have to track down the owner that had the title last and get signed and possibly notarized. And technically this guy would have to get all this done and in his name to sell the car.

I remember going up to MA to look at two LRE trucks. Guy had unsigned titles from two previous owners from WA state. Wasted trip... Before I go look at any car it's 'do you have a current title in your name?'

Cool car BTW

agree, I passed on 3 or 4 cars over the last 10 years because of 2nd party titles
one guy (chicago) did not want to title it because of sales tax (i said I would pay)
he STILL would NOT put in his name!

my attorney said if the last owner has a lien against him...A lien is a legal claim on a tract of an estate granting the holder a specified amount of money upon the sale of the property. Such liens are often used to ensure the payment of a debt, with the property (car) acting as collateral ...so if I would put the title in my name .
I would own the claim$
........so much for unsigned titles!

I had a buyer come down from NY to Maryland to buy a car from me. He noticed right away that the previous owner signed the title different than how it was on the front. (Didn't use their middle initial) Man was he pissed! So not to loose the deal, I got ahold of the original owner, met them at a local tag and title place and got the proper forms filled out. What a pita!

In Pa, you still have to use a notary for title transfers, unless they have changed it lately.

Cool car BTW
If the seller never registered the car in his home state then i guess all he would have is the title and possibly registration from previous owner. Some states dont require titles on older cars, NY being one. However id be suspect of buying this car with only some written bill of sale. Was that title he says goes with he car signed over to him? Does he have a bill of sale in his name from the titled owner? I think id have a hard time registering it in my state with only a bill of sale. Those tags on the car in the pictures dont look like tags from Mass. or any other state. The guy should have registerd the car in his name before selling it. Then at least it would have been no problem buying it. Could be a real problem now? I agree with the member i quoted 100%

Auto Transport Service
Back