• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara

gipperco

Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,
Question for the masses. I have a guy that is trying to partial trade me a a 64 2dr HT Polara 318/Auto it looks pretty straight with minimal rust, all glass is good and no major dents or dings. Can anyone give me a ball park of what it might be worth. He thinks that it is worth about 3800.00 Seems kinda high to me, interior is shot and would need to be redone. It has an 8-3/4 in it but not a sure grip.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Everything is selling low due to the economy EXCEPT the parts that are needed to repair what you have. I would say that the value of the car is based on how much you want it, its all about supply and demand. You can put over 2 grand or more in an interior and body work and paint can even be higher. If floor pans are needed, well you get the idea..... :icon_exclaim:

Well that is my concern. I mean I know that the parts are always expensive, but from what I have seen and my guess is that it is probably only worth about 2500-2800. He has it listed on craigslist for 4300 and he says he thinks that it is worth about 3800.

yes it drives. this is the only picture that I have so far. I have a 24' cargo mate covered trailer that I am asking 6500 for. I need 4000 cash and am thinking that the car is only worth about 2500

Attachments

• 0813100622.jpg
    0813100622.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 261
car looks pretty nice, nicer then I was expecting. I think 3k wouldn't be a bad price, 3800 is a stretch though. If it were me I would go 3500 plus the car, But I don't know your situation, and I happen to love 64 Polaras lol.

The car looks solid from that shot and it seems to have all body trim which can be hard to find and expensive. The interior can be pretty expensive if you want to bring it back to factory stock. You could bring it to a shop for something custom for cheaper.

Good luck and keep us posted if you get the car for $2,500.00 you got a heck of a deal.

Auto Transport Service
Back