• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 coronet heater control valve

ram250098

Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score
I hooked up my heater core to the kitchen sink today before I install it and found the valve leaks. Has anyone had these rebuilt or can they? Checked ebay and Google and came up with nothing.
Thanks
AL

Hi Al,i think yours is the same as mine,if so there is a guy in California that rebulds them,be sure not to bend it in any way ,because he wont be able to rebuild it and they seem very hard to come buy,There is a thread here about it somewhere ,i will try and locate it and you can check also if you like .Hope this helps you.Hi Al i found it
Heatercontrolvalve.com
Paul

Thanks Paul..I came across that thread late last night and PMd the guy who had the heater cores for sale he said he also had the valves as well. Depending on price and condition I might go that route...mine is VERY brown and green..lol
Thanks again Paul
AL

There is a guy i beleive in Mich. that did mine. His name is Joe Hudaceck (spelling?) 715-392-6169. Give him a call, reasonable and very quick.

Thanks, I emailed him today and he got right back to me. I pmd a member here who said in another post he has one..I will try him first.
Thanks again
AL

Auto Transport Service
Back